There are many medications available for the treatment of acne. But is there an acne cure? You skin works with other organs to rid your body of waste. Waste exits the skin in the form of oils and perspiration. Since waste products come from the food we eat, the best cure for acne, as well as many other illnesses, is a healthy diet. Medications only help with the symptoms after an outbreak – a healthy diet begins cleansing your body from the inside out.
Foods That Cause Acne
– Processed flour
– Baked goods – such as cookies, pastries, pies, breads, cakes, and chips
– Trans or hydrogenated fats – cause damage to the body’s tissues and increase risk of inflammation
– Carbonated drinks
– Nuts – should be eaten in small amounts
– Milk products – contain hormones that trigger the onset of acne
– Red meats
– Fried Foods
Foods That Help Acne
– Fresh vegetables – any healthy diet should include plenty of fresh vegetables
– Fresh fruits
– Fish – fish provides Omega-3 fatty acids – you should eat fish at least twice a week, if not more
– Water – you should drink 8 glasses of water per day
The most important thing that you can do for your body is living a healthy lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle should include a healthy diet – plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, high in fiber to cleanse the body, and Omega-3 fatty acids that can be found in cold-water fish such as salmon and tuna. It is important to eat your meals on a regular schedule – 4 small meals per day will help keep your nutrition levels balanced and keep your digestive system working properly. Be sure to avoid foods that increase the risk of an acne outbreak. The best acne cure is prevention.
Along with a healthy diet, a regular exercise regimen is also essential to your overall health. Exercise helps to keep your muscles in shape and your cardiovascular system working properly. Diet and exercise together can help your digestive system to perform correctly in order to rid your body of the wastes that can lead to acne outbreaks.
Cleanliness is another important aspect of healthy living. While cleaning your face will not prevent an outbreak of acne, together with a healthy diet and exercise, it will decrease your risks of inflammation associated with acne. You can have an outbreak of acne when bacteria become trapped in your pores – and keeping your face clean will help to eliminate this bacteria.
Avoid stress whenever possible. Stress causes hormones in your body to change – and these hormonal changes can lead to an outbreak of acne. You body is balanced so that your entire system works together to keep you strong. And, there are many things that you can do to keep your system running smoothly and avoid many illnesses.
Natural Treatments for Acne
Along with a healthy diet and exercise plan, there are some natural treatments that can keep your skin healthy.
– Lemon Juice Wash – apply freshly squeezed lemon juice to your face and let it dry for about 10 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
– Honey Facial – apply uncooked honey to your face and pat until sticky. Leave for 5 minutes and remove.
– Tea tree oil – wash face with tea tree oil to prevent infections.
– Vitamin A – helps reduce sebum production.
– Zinc – helps heal blemishes and reduces inflammation.
– Vitamin B6 – helps reduce acne outbreaks caused by the menstrual cycle.
– Massage – massaging the skin helps to keep the pores open, decreasing the risk of pores becoming clogged.
There are many home remedies that will help you if you have an outbreak of acne. But, the best acne cure is a healthy diet, regular exercise, and caring for your skin. A healthy diet are essential for your overall health – and learning to eat the right foods can help you to eliminate the risk of acne outbreaks.
Dr John Anne is an herbal specialist with years of experience and extensive research on herbs and alternative health. If you are looking for more information, read about Acne Cure at http://www.ayurvediccure.com/acne-treatment1.htm. AyurvedicCure.com is the World’s Largest Alternative Health Portal. You can also participate in Health Q&A where you can ask questions and share your remedies. If you are worried about your Baby’s health, read about Baby Health Care [http://www.babycare.ayurvediccure.com/]